Radon is a colorless, odorless gas that is a real health concern here in Colorado Springs.
The EPA links over 20,000 deaths per year are due to radon exposure. That means that you have more of a chance of dying from radon exposure than from a drunk driver or a house fire combined!
We all see the need for fire detectors and safe driving, but some may not even think about having their home tested for radon.
Testing is simple and relatively inexpensive. Be sure to keep you and your family safe in your new home and have us perform a complete and professional radon test.